Effective Date: September 16, 2020
Pursuant to California law, we are required to provide you with this notice about the collection and use of your personal information.
This Notice describes the categories of personal information that Marquis Software Solutions, Inc. (“Marquis”, “we”, “us” and “our”) collects about California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use that information.
Pursuant to California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), we are required to provide the categories of personal information that we collect to all potential job applicants who reside in California.
The categories of Personal Information that we may collect and process during the application and recruitment process include:
- Biographical information such as age, gender, date of birth, professional history, language proficiencies, educational details, and any information that you make public through job searches, career networking sites;
- Online activity information that may be publicly linked to you on the internet;
- Contact information, such as home address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your job application, resume, curriculum vitae, writing samples, references, work history, and education transcripts;
- Whether you have any non-compete agreements in effect from previous employers;
- Any professional licenses, permits, memberships and certifications;
- Information from the application process such as phone-screens, interviews, evaluations and outcomes of recruiting exercises;
- Immigration status and other information that would allow us to verify your employment eligibility;
- Job preferences such as desired position and compensation, location preferences and willingness to relocate;
- Background check information, such as credit, drug screening, criminal records;
- Information that you provide regarding any special accommodations regarding disabilities or health conditions.
We also collect information about you that is lawfully made available to the general public either by you or through federal, state, or local government records.
We collect the information described above to evaluate you for employment at Marquis, address grievances, process payroll and provide you with employee benefits if hired, for tax purposes, and to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Please contact Angela Sabharwal at [email protected] or 800-365-4274 with any questions about our collection or use of personal information from job applicants.